Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And The Verdict Is..............

Gary got excepted as an officer in the Air Force! We are so excited. He will be working/flying the unmanned air vehicles. He will go to Basic Officer Training sometime in the first part of next year. That will be for 3 months in Alabama and I can't go with him :( After that we will be off to who knows where for more training. So we definitely have a long road ahead of us and sometimes I wonder what we have gotten ourselves into! But I know this is what we're suppose to be doing and we'll go where we're suppose to go. We just can't wait to get the three months of training over with! On a smaller note we got a new apartment that is a little bit bigger than the one we're in now. It's a brand new building and we can move in on Aug 2nd! So we are excited about that as well! It will be so nice to have a two bedroom apt after living in a one bedroom for the past 4 years! I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the Air Force AND the two bedrooms! You will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY so happy for you guys! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-that is so awesome! It sounds like you have some adventures waiting for you. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Vegas Baby!

Good Times!

Wedding