
I am trying to do my best with this blogging thing...so here goes! Life has been really good lately! Gary has been working for my dad during tax season and finished up today. We are so grateful he had this job for the last couple of months! It sure helps the pocket book! I am still working the medical/surgical floor here at Madison. I love it (most of the time)! What I love most is working full time...or 3 12 hour shifts a week! It definitely is nice to have a couple days off although the 12 hours shifts can be quite long! We are still waiting to here back from the Air Force, we should be hearing something in June and we can't wait! We are excited for this possible adventure in our lives! Who knows were it will take us. As for school, I only have one class left (yay!) and then I will have my bachelors in nursing. I can't wait! I am so sick of school! Although Gary thinks after I graduate it's on to a master's degree in family nurse practitioner...but we'll see. I don't know if I want to do another year and a half of schooling! We also just received new callings...Gary and I are teaching the marriage and family relations class (ok everyone laugh now!). Pretty crazy right? We don't really know a whole lot about parenting, but thank goodness for church manuals! I was also just called as an assistant girl's camp director! I know it will be a lot of work but I am really excited! So for the most part life is good! We can't wait to see what lies ahead!
Yay! Almost done with school! I bet that's an awesome feeling! Brock taught the Marriage and Family relations class and loved it! June is coming up quick that will be awesome for you guys to find out what is going on with the Air Force!
ReplyDeletehaha camp will be a blast!! Bless your heart. Hang in there for your last semester--what class will you be working on?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the Air Force, that WOULD be an adventure.
Congrats on your calling! I couldn't think of a better calling than assistant camp director! We really should get together with you guys sometime. ~Becky
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your callings - you will be awesome at Both of them! And yay for your last semester! Keep us posted on what happens with the Air Force.
ReplyDelete