Hey so we just heard that you had a blog so we had to check it out. Cute pictures! If you want you can check out our blog at http://louisandstephbean.blogspot.com/
Gary and I started dating way back in high school. We met during potato harvest (yeah I know...romantic right?) in 2002, and started dating after that. Gary served his mission in Chile while I finished high school. He got back in September 2005 and we were married in June 2006.
I love the pictures! Where in the world did you find a pumpkin that size? You guys are such a cute couple!
ReplyDeleteYay you have a blog!!! I am so excited! It was sooo good to see you at graduation!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! I am glad you have a blog too! It is fun to stay caught up on all that you are doing. Hope things are going well!
ReplyDeleteHey Guys!
ReplyDeleteGreat you see you joined the blogging world. I'm glad we get to keep in touch. Hope things are going well. que tengas un buen dia! Audios
Hey so we just heard that you had a blog so we had to check it out. Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteIf you want you can check out our blog at http://louisandstephbean.blogspot.com/
Where did you go?!? :)
ReplyDeletecooooooortney! you need to update!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou really need to update. I do however love your hair from your engagement pictures!
ReplyDelete